Mercer County Fellowship Home Links Page
- Al-Anon Online Outreach
- Information about Online Al-Anon Family Groups and links to meetings on the Internet.
- Alcoholics Anonymous :
- AA - Fellowship direction
- Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse Center: Symptoms, Withdrawal, Detox, Rehab, and More
- It is estimated that between 12 and 14 million U.S. adults abuse alcohol. WebMD will help you better understand alcoholism and its symptoms as well as offer treatment and prevention strategies.
- How to stop Drinking - How to Enjoy Life without Alcohol - Free Resource - DryOutNow.com
- How to stop Drinking - How to Enjoy Life without Alcohol - Free Resource to help stop drinking and stay sober - DryOutNow.com
- NA.org - the website for the Fellowship of Narcotics Anonymous
- United Way - Join the Live United Movement
- Because United, we stand. United, we elevate. United, we can change what we see in our world.
United Way is focused on the three basic things that we all need for a good life: a quality Education, Income that can support a family, and good Health.
- WVAFH - West Virginia Assocation of Fellowship Homes: Welcome
- The Mission of the West Virginia Association of Fellowship Homes is to support recovery from alcohol and drug addiction by providing education, developing resources and serving as a clearinghouse for Mountain State members and associates.?We serve as the collective voice for transitional living facilities that provide long-term alcohol and drug recovery.
- Welcome to Yahoo!, the world's most visited home page.