|MERCER COUNTY FELLOWSHIP HOME
|A TRANSITIONAL LIVING FACILITY FOR ADULT MALES
421 Scott Street Bluefield, WV 24701
Jim McClanahan - Director (304) 327 - 9876 firstname.lastname@example.org
|MEDICATIONS POLICY and PROCEDURES
All medications: prescription, over-the-counter including
supplements must be turned over to the House Manager
upon admission to the Home.
Narcotics are not allowed in this Home.
1. All medications will be self-administered unless given
by a physician or registered nurse.
2. All medication will be logged & stored in a locked box
in the Director’s Office.
3. In order to ensure the safety of client & staff, all
medication taken will be documented by clients and/or
staff (see medication record sheet).
4. All expenses for medication will be the responsibility of
the client/resident. Staff will help in finding resources for
funding of medication & medical expenses, if possible.
5. All medication taken must be witnessed by staff.
6. No alteration of medication will be made unless directly
ordered by the physician or prescribed as PRN.
7. If you go to the ER for any reason, you must tell the
staff there of your situation and refuse Narcotic
Medication if they want to administer it to you.
MCFH IS FUNDED BY THE STATE OF WV., UNITED WAY AND PRIVATE DONATIONS
© Copyright Mercer County Fellowship Home, Inc. 2010. All Rights Reserved
DAY AT A TIME